Table of Contents
- Bruce Davis (x)
- Ian Gorman (x)
- Ed Hong (x)
- Scott Murphy ()
- John Nash (x)
- Tug Wiliams (x)
- Time: 19:00
- Call to order: John
- Second: Ian
- Slack Board channel
Review of any outstanding minutes
Regular Agenda Items
The list of repeating sessions
Planned Regular Meetings
Topic: Merry Scriptmas
Talk from Scott:
- Scripting resources (includes presentation)
Specific script presentations:
- John - has a script that runs a cheap scanner, fixing a grey background.
- Tug - script that allows the tagging of a SVN branch when away from the server
- Ian has a couple of one liners
Possible related topics of discussion:
- What is a script?
- How to trigger scripts?
Possible topic: Linux for non-geeks Exercise:
- Picking a distro for Bruce as a Guinea pig user
- Create a section in the wiki as a journal for Bruce's progression in learning Linux
List of future topics
- Possible help wanted section for the wiki?
- Ask for volunteers as subject matter mentors
- Profiles on the site for people that wish to help?
- Questions directed to SME instead of forum?
- Time: 20:45
- Motion: John
- Seconded: Ian
boardminutesnovember-30-2020.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/30 21:52 by bdavis