Table of Contents
OCLUG Board Meeting January 27, 2020
- Bruce Davis (x)
- Ian Gorman (x)
- Ed Hong (x)
- Scott Murphy (x)
- John Nash ( )
- Tug Wiliams (x)
- Start time: 16:56
- Motion to start: Ed
- Seconded: Ian
- Slack Board channel
Review of any outstanding minutes
- Approval of previous minutes.
Regular Agenda Items
New to Linux (New Users)
- No new people
OCLUG Customized Bunsen Labs Distro Project Update
- John is unavailable
- Ian: Balance - $5,172.82
Planned Regular Meetings
- Speaker: James Romeo
- Topic: Backups
- Speaker: Tug Williams
- Topic: Industrial I/O (IIO) on a RasberryPi
- Speaker: Scott Murphy
- Topic: Ansible for managing your laptop
- Speaker: Tug
- Topic: current working title “Software Design Methodologies: from Argh! to Zoinks!”
So we now have a venue until August.
We need to start advertising the AGM and elections. Who knows, there may be other people who are crazy enough to do this :)
Who is willing to stay on the board? I am.
So all are willing to serve. I will continue to mention it in the announcements
Slack vs. IRC
From last month:
Kind of a toss-up. Nobody seems to have a desire to move back to IRC, so we can continue with Slack indefinitely. I know how to extract the history.
- Bruce will make an initial survey of the site to see where the problem areas are for clean up and coordinate with John.
- Time: 19:46
- Motion: Ian
- Seconded: Bruce
boardminutesjanuary-27-2020.txt · Last modified: 2020/02/24 19:13 by scott5