Present: maggi Margaret Tidman rj_ren Roland Renaud ttidman Tyler Tidman mcr Michael Richardson nashjc John Nash wardi Ian Ward
- approval of agenda
- Approve Last Month's Board Meeting Minutes BoardMinutesMay2008
- Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
- Still to do: Review/followup Suggestions from ticket tracking
talk about other organizations that we would like to bring into the fold.
- Ubuntu CDs received
at library, but no confirmation that they are on shelves.
- status of speakers
- need speakers for August, September
wardi: presentation on OCLUG site.
- address old items.
- June 2008: planning for LitW 2008 - #31
spoke about food +-, veggi plate will be repeated. keep same quantity of food. wardi has arranged penguins. nashjc, pump. RJ will bring BBQ. We are at site L-for Linux.
- tutorial update
New location is http://www.TheCodeFactory.ca/
Tutorial is next week. (20:34:25) wardi: I understand that other ottawa groups (codingdojo) are using the space in exchange for help (20:34:30) wardi: with scheduling software (20:34:58) wardi: it's a great location, if it works well it might be good for general meetings too (20:35:16) wardi: they have wireless internet and a projector (20:36:01) wardi: it is a new business, so they of course would probablt eventually like to be paid for the space (20:36:31) wardi: I am going to try recording the tutorial
- get new cards new cards, #13
June 2008: get pamphlets printed up getting quote for brochures.
- new business
- sourceforge.net community awards
nominations might already be closed.
- June 2008: retrive finanial data from reviewer (DONE)
- June 2008: determine how many business card are left, order more.
- June 2008: look at tux backups
Adjourned at 21:02. Will touch base 2008-07-25. Lunch. Location TBD. [[:BoardLuncheonJuly2008]]
boardminutesjune2008.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1