Board Minutes January 2010
Location: Tidman Residence Time : 19:24pm
Present: maggi Margaret Tidman tylert Tyler Tidman EricB1 Eric Brackenbury wardi Ian Ward bjb Brenda Butler rj_ren Roland Renaud
- Approval of Agenda OclugBoardAgenda
- Approve Last Month's Board Meeting Minutes BoardMinutesDecember2009
- Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
- Donations from January meeting
Done. This has been collected from Eric. Margaret will try to deposit this Sat Jan 30th.
* Retiring old email lists that are not being used
Announcement was made at the general meeting. No objections. ACTION: Ian to send message to oclug-announce, linux and oclug about shutting down inactive lists. Keeping linux, oclug, oclug-annouce linux-photography and alias for board members, all others being removed. ACTION: Brenda to write up draft for mailing list charter for linux-photography, to forwarded to board for approval. Once approved, mailing list will go live. RESULT:
- Potential upcoming meetings
RSS feed... what they are, how they work? Bart's second GIT talk Firefox extensions
- Open requests for new Board Members to start the 2010 term in April
ACTION: Announcement was made at December and January meeting. Will announce again at all meetings until the AGM. RESULT: No interest so far... must start seeking out people.
- Discuss OCLUG 2009 Financial Statements
Financials presented to board members by Treasurer.
- Finding someone to “audit” the financial statements
ACTION: Brenda to contact someone, will get back to board once a response is received.
- Sys Admin matters,
ACTION: Cleaning up old root access.
Changing corporate address. ACTION: nashjc will try to find out if we can use a PO Box, if this is not possible, nashjc is willing to use his home address. RESULT: MCR offered his home address to be used for the OCLUG corporate address.
Icebreaker question or introductions from visitors. ACTION: Ask visitors to introduce themselves (if they wish to), icebreaker question to limited number of people for time restrictions. RESULT:
- Ian moved to adjourn, seconded by Roland, ajourned at 21:28.
boardminutesjanuary2010.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1