Table of Contents
- Bruce Davis (x)
- Ian Gorman (x)
- Ed Hong (x)
- Scott Murphy (x)
- John Nash (x)
- Tug Wiliams (x)
- Time: 19:00
- Call to order: Tug
- Second: Ian Gorman
- Slack Board channel
Review of any outstanding minutes
Regular Agenda Items
AGM - coming soon :)
Who wishes to remain on the board?
Ed will be leaving everybody else appears to be staying
New to Linux
GitLab page for learning, updates - access for others?
- Does GitLab allow for a sandbox area for submissions (from non-official members)?
- There are 3 levels of access
- John is the Administrator/Coordinator and in charge of awarding access
- We can have requests for additions added via pull requests that way they can come in and be reviewed if we don't actually know the person.
- James Romeo asked for access to contribute a list of questions and answers after going through an install.
The list of repeating sessions
Planned Regular Meetings
- File systems
- “10 minute introduction to a topic you didn't know existed” spots
- Man pages
- The firing line - newbie chooses topic, asks old hand to speak for 10 minutes'
- Tools and resources for newbies
Topic: Pi-KVM (Inexpensive single KVM-over-IP)
Topic: Beginner Linux topic - Configuration decisions
Topic: Beginner Linux topic - ???
List of future topics
- Time: 20:31
- Motion: Bruce
- Seconded: Ed Hong
boardminutesfebruary-2021.txt · Last modified: 2021/02/22 21:52 by bdavis