To edit this wiki you must obtain an account from the current board. We have replaced the older trac wiki with dokuwiki in order to make it a little easier for keeping the pages updated and avoiding the oddities with registered users that have plagued us in the past.
An email to the board (#board-members#@#linux-ottawa.org#)1 should get you a response reasonably quickly. We are trying to avoid the insane number of registrations that trac has collected which usually require some back end manipulation to recover valid accounts.
1 Of course, you will need to remove the '#' characters
This wiki is supported by the Dokuwiki software, so any tutorial on that system is useful for learning how to edit.
Edit the menuline here.
Key local matters:
(This procedure could be altered. Here is how John Nash set agenda. Here represented as “user”)
- ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
- sudo su
- edit a previous agenda page from the wiki, e.g.,
- and save in the same directory as agenda_YYYYMMDD.txt with YYYYMMDD as the date of the meeting.
- Ownership of this file should be root:www-data
- delete (in this directory) agenda_current.txt
- ln -s agenda_YYYYMMDD.txt agenda_current.txt