Convened at 19:20, at Ian Ward's STORE, http://www.arevcolighting.com
Present: bjb Brenda Butler maggi Margaret Tidman mcr Michael Richardson nashjc John Nash wardi Ian Ward rj_re1/rj_ren Roland Renaud tyler Tyler Tidman
- approval of agenda
items from Brenda added.
- Approve Last Month's Board Meeting Minutes BoardMinutesOctober2007
- Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
no items to add
- review open action items.
- 15 nashjc to contact CLO re: speaker(s) for November/December 2007
suspended for now, let CLO get back to us.
- 16 mcr will look at converting phpwiki pages to static HTML.
* DONE. agreed to make phpwiki read-only for now, and point people at trac for new content.
- 17 we need to have a 10-line summary of the process, and an announcement that we are doing this.
- we should demo the new wiki and trac ticket interface in a meeting.
scheduled for December. It is Brenda.
- Monthly deposits
sorted out missing deposits from February/March. MCR found checque for Feb. donations and March change in winter jacket. Money turned over to treasurer.\
- In trac wiki, make page version number visible without having to mouse on last change, then page history
won't fix. Mouseover is enough.
- address new items.
- (second) Ottawa Chapter, Council of Canadians
- need a mailing list. Could make one on tux. - no immediate cross-over of ideas at present, but Council of Canadians deals with many issues relevant to canadians, and therefore has many common issues with open source. - relates to CLUE, _Adopt an NGO_ http://www.linux.ca/adopt/ - offer valid for 1 year, to be reviewed by OCLUG board.
- confirm that sql-ledger is working for finances.
confirmed to be working after computer move.
- proposal to put up a Xmas break puzzle challenge, with recap in January.
- discussion that we want to order 100 Ubuntu CDs, to be passed to members (at $2 each). See #23.
Tyler will investigate getting a quantity of them.
- status of speakers
- December speaker done.
- January speaker done.
- February speaker is Dell.
- March open.
- April is AGM.
- May is someone else's problem.
- next board meeting is January 22,2008.
- motion to adjourn
boardminutesnovember2007.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1