OCLUG Board Minutes Feb 15, 2011
Meeting Date: 2011-02-15 at 19:00
Location: Laurier Avenue
- Approval of agenda
- Approve Last Month's Board Meeting Minutes BoardMinutesJanuary2011
- Tux setup planning.
Deferred until May
- Financial Report Statements next meeting
Balance $5039, one NSF cheque bounced.
- Panic book update(s) Reaching Out doc - feedback next meeting
Domain info. distributed
* Membership list discussed Posting about mailing on linux list, the website, announcement at March meeting. AGM in May (May 3), March 7 emailing.
- Linux Fund CDs
- JST has emailed, but no response yet
- O'Reilly books and APress
- O'Reilly pending
- APress approved
- Google Calendar
- no volunteer yet. We really need ways to automate these tasks.
- ipv6 Summit – OCLUG should have “sponsor” position.
Ask Bart about publicity. April 29. Demarais Hall
- Leavitt Memorial Seminars
1st to be Gary Jones on GIMP
May 9 ?? Registration? $5 or Collection Projector was discussed and JST will investigate. Ceiling for subcommittee budget of $1000
- Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
Speakers: MCR on ?? remote desktops or ?? for March
IPv6 for April (practice for summit)
- Update on action items from last Board meeting
JN needs LinuxPond address from Lisa to send thankyou
Panic book provides list of handover items Suggest BeerSIG handover meeting, given events for May
- Upcoming meetings AGM May
March – strong mention of need for board candidates
boardminutesfebruary2011.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1