Location: Roland Renaud's house. time: 7:55pm
Present: bjb Brenda Butler maggi Margaret Tidman wardi Ian Ward rj_re1/rj_ren Roland Renaud tyler Tyler Tidman Regrets: John Nash. mcr Michael Richardson
- approval of agenda
added video item, approved
- Approve Last Month's Board Meeting Minutes BoardMinutesJanuary2008
- Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
- old business
- discussion that we want to order 100 Ubuntu CDs, to be passed to members (at $2 each). See #23.
140 to order, 40 for OPL allow members to choose amount to donate for CDs continue discussion on ticket
- address new items.
added items to wiki, please add more
- January 2008: contact Algonquin College re Programming Olympics planning
ACTION: maggie todo
- January 2008: planning for next election (April)
ACTION: bjb to get bio and talk description (and maybe post) and update election page need to arrange new voting scheme by next general meeting
- Video camera suggestion (via jean)
jean is supposed to create a ticket
- February 2008: ACTION: maggi will interpret the (audit) recommendations and we'll review next year.
ACTION: maggi to finish 2007 postings and forward to Richard Hagemeyer (march meeting)
- February 2008: planning for LitW 2008
Plan for July 27 to coincide with OLS Hacker's bike ride add item to OclugBoardForwardAgenda ACTION: maggi create ticket or wiki page for LitW
- February 2008: update on Programming Olympics planning.
- Review/followup Suggestions from ticket tracking
ACTION: wardi to contact gmane about including -linux list #26 ACTION: maggi to contact NCF about using logo on our site
- status of speakers
- need speakers ..
Aleks Essex is giving a talk in April on his voting system Russel Mcormand is ready to talk about copyright issues (May?)
bjb, roland: Meeting adjourned at 9:20
boardminutesfebruary2008.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1