The board will meet up before LitW, 2008-07-25. Location?
- value deal is Johnny's Pizza. 2 big slices plus pop for $6.25 (Laurier at Nelson) Have veggie option.
Also now doing Lebanese stuff.
- eclectic: ?? Perfection (hole in the wall just W of fire station). Vegetarian. May be too small to meet.
- pub: Royal Oak – next to that. Not sure of veggie offerings.
- Indian: Nagina (Rideau). Buffet. Some vegetarian, but it's perhaps not enough choice.
- sandwiches: 2 Subways on Laurier
- break the bank: Westin's buffet is great, but …. (Linux NOT in the Wild). Not sure I checked veg. offerings there.
- korean/japanese: Maru (Rideau at K.E.) fish rather than vegetarian
boardluncheonjuly2008.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1