Web site issues – July 2010
- Concern was expressed that the web site is quite complex and somewhat dependent on one person who is very helpful and knowledgeable but very busy
- Wiki based on Trac has some serious deficiencies, in particular, difficulty in renaming pages.
Can we find someone in the group to fix the renaming problem? It would require upgrading and patching Trac.
- Main site – needs too much learning
- key generation and use
- web templates
- site structure
- HTML hand coding from VI or similar
This is an obstacle to getting members involved.
- Possibly use something simple like Dokuwiki if it would do all the
sub-meeting_websitejuly2010.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1