Table of Contents
Open Source in Business Case Studies
Ottawa University Bookstore
- Ottawa University Bookstore (!OpenOffice)
- What does your company do? How big is it? Give us a quick intro.
- What IT needs does your company have?
- How did you hear of Open Source Software?
- Which of those needs do you use Open Source Software for? Which programs do you use?
- How long have you been using Open Source Software?
- Did you phase in the Open Source Software, or switch to it all at once?
- What do you like about Open Source Software?
- What do you dislike about Open Source Software?
- Would you choose Open Source Software again? Would you recommend it to friends or business associates?
- What trouble did you have or do you have with Open Source Software? What would you change about it?
- Can you share a cost analysis or comparison of how much the Open Source Software cost vs how much the proprietary solution cost?
- Is there anything else you'd like to say about your experience with Open Source Software or with proprietary software?
- Roaring Penguin
- Gov't departments/agencies
opensourceinbusinesscasestudies.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 by 127.0.0.1