Table of Contents
2009 Meeting Presentation Notes
- "MythTV" (Clayton Smith)
- Tracking code changes in a distributed environment (Bart Trojanowski) http://devel.oclug.on.ca/attachment/wiki/MeetingPresentations/slides-tracking-code-changes-in-git.pdf
- Photo captioning (John C. Nash) http://devel.oclug.on.ca/attachment/wiki/MeetingPresentations/oclug-jn091105.ppt
- Linux in the Wild picnic. No materials.
- General announcements (J Nash) http://devel.oclug.on.ca/attachment/wiki/MeetingPresentations2009/OCLUG0906.odp
- Intro to panel (E Brackenbury with others) [http://devel.oclug.on.ca/attachment/wiki/MeetingPresentations2009/Distro%20Choices%20
- Major Distros (R Echlin) http://devel.oclug.on.ca/attachment/wiki/MeetingPresentations2009/Major-distros.odp
- Roland Renaud's talk on “New to Linux Kickstart”
- BOF (Bird Of a Feather) session notes for “New to Linux” group.
- Marcus Leech's talk “Using Gnu Radio for SETI”
- Charles Nadeau's talk "Deduplication on the cheap"
- Roland Renaud's talk on ccrypt - Secure encryption and decryption of files and streams "notes"
- Yanick Champoux's talk on Digikam: "slides" and "digikam2flickr Perl script"
meetingpresentations.txt · Last modified: 2017/03/18 13:56 by scott5