Table of Contents
OCLUG board meeting 2015-10-31, 19:00 @JN
- Aaron Wilcox
- Ian Gorman
- Scott Murphy
- Kelly Kendrick
- John Nash
- Review of any outstanding minutes
- Review of any outstanding business
- Ideas for future meeting (see above)
- Committee reports
- Discussion of the current meeting location
- New business
- Tux hosting
Review of any outstanding minutes
- No minutes to review. Sorry.
Review of any outstanding business
- Scot adding remaining board members accounts to new DokuWiki.
Ideas for future meeting (see above)
- Reverse engineering malware.
- Talks about different Linux distros (December).
- Kelly (Mint)
- Scott (CentOS or RHEL)
- Ian? (Ubuntu)
- Zombie code (possibly not a serious topic)
- Photography tools for Linux (DarkTable, DigiCam, GIMP, etc.)
- No change in finances.
- Received some correspondence re: account types and new offerings.
- Do we consider using a Royal Bank e-account?
- Need to get documentation/mail from MCR.
- Still behind on minutes. Got to get my act together.
Discussion of the current meeting location
- Algonquin location is working well so far, new attendees showing up.
- Scott sent passwords for access to DokuWiki.
- No change. TUX still being hosted at RGB's.
- Need access to ILOM card to reset password.
boardminutesoctober2015.txt · Last modified: 2015/11/22 18:56 by kdk1966