User Tools

Site Tools


boardminutesjanuary2010

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

boardminutesjanuary2010 [2015/06/09 15:23] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[[http://​devel.oclug.on.ca/​wiki|wiki front page]]
 +
 +====== Board Minutes January 2010 ======
 +
 +**Location**:​ Tidman Residence
 +**Time** : 19:24pm
 +
 +<​code>​
 +Present: ​
 +   ​maggi ​  ​Margaret Tidman
 +   ​tylert ​ Tyler Tidman
 +   ​EricB1 ​ Eric Brackenbury
 +   ​wardi ​  Ian Ward
 +   ​bjb ​    ​Brenda Butler
 +   ​rj_ren ​ Roland Renaud
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +====== Agenda ======
 +
 +  * Approval of Agenda [[:​OclugBoardAgenda]]
 +<​code>​
 +Approved.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Approve Last Month'​s Board Meeting Minutes [[:​BoardMinutesDecember2009]]
 +<​code>​
 +Approved.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
 +<​code>​
 +Approved.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Donations from January meeting ​
 +<​code>​
 +Done.  This has been collected from Eric.  Margaret will try to deposit this Sat Jan 30th.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +   
 +  * Retiring old email lists that are not being used
 +<​code>​
 +Announcement was made at the general meeting. ​ No objections.  ​
 +ACTION: Ian to send message to oclug-announce,​ linux and oclug about shutting down inactive lists. ​ Keeping linux, oclug, oclug-annouce linux-photography and alias for board members, all others being removed.
 +ACTION: Brenda to write up draft for mailing list charter for linux-photography,​ to forwarded to board for approval. ​ Once approved, mailing list will go live.
 +RESULT: ​
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Potential upcoming meetings
 +<​code>​
 +RSS feed... what they are, how they work?
 +Bart's second GIT talk
 +Firefox extensions
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Open requests for new Board Members to start the 2010 term in April
 +<​code>​
 +ACTION: Announcement was made at December and January meeting. ​ Will announce again at all meetings until the AGM. 
 +RESULT: No interest so far... must start seeking out people.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Discuss OCLUG 2009 Financial Statements
 +<​code>​
 +Financials presented to board members by Treasurer.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Finding someone to "​audit"​ the financial statements
 +<​code>​
 +ACTION: Brenda to contact someone, will get back to board once a response is received.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Sys Admin matters, ​
 +<​code>​
 +ACTION: Cleaning up old root access.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Other
 +<​code>​
 +Changing corporate address.  ​
 +ACTION: nashjc will try to find out if we can use a PO Box, if this is not possible, nashjc is willing to use his home address.
 +RESULT: MCR offered his home address to be used for the OCLUG corporate address.
 +</​code>​
 +
 +<​code>​
 +Icebreaker question or introductions from visitors.
 +ACTION: Ask visitors to introduce themselves (if they wish to), icebreaker question to limited number of people for time restrictions.
 +RESULT: ​
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Ian moved to adjourn, seconded by Roland, ajourned at 21:28.
  
boardminutesjanuary2010.txt ยท Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 (external edit)