User Tools

Site Tools


boardminutesfebruary2008

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

boardminutesfebruary2008 [2015/06/09 15:23] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
 +[[http://​devel.oclug.on.ca/​wiki|wiki front page]]
 +
 +**Location**:​ Roland Renaud'​s house. time: 7:55pm
 +
 +<​code>​
 +Present: ​
 +   ​bjb ​    ​Brenda Butler
 +   ​maggi ​  ​Margaret Tidman
 +   ​wardi ​  Ian Ward
 +   ​rj_re1/​rj_ren Roland Renaud
 +   ​tyler ​  Tyler Tidman
 +
 +Regrets: John Nash.
 +   ​mcr ​    ​Michael Richardson
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +====== Agenda ======
 +
 +  * approval of agenda
 +<​code>​
 +   added video item, approved
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Approve Last Month'​s Board Meeting Minutes [[:​BoardMinutesJanuary2008]]
 +<​code>​
 +   ​approved
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Review OclugBoardForwardAgenda
 +<​code>​
 +   no additions
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * old business
 +    * discussion that we want to order 100 Ubuntu CDs, to be passed to members (at $2 each). See #23.
 +<​code>​
 +   140 to order, 40 for OPL
 +   allow members to choose amount to donate for CDs
 +   ​continue discussion on ticket
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * address new items.
 +    * IceBreakerQuestion
 +<​code>​
 +   added items to wiki, please add more
 +</​code>​
 +
 +    * January 2008: contact Algonquin College re Programming Olympics planning
 +<​code>​
 +   ​ACTION:​ maggie todo
 +</​code>​
 +
 +    * January 2008: planning for next election (April)
 +<​code>​
 +   ​ACTION:​ bjb to get bio and talk description (and maybe post) and update election page
 +   need to arrange new voting scheme by next general meeting
 +</​code>​
 +
 +    * Video camera suggestion (via jean)
 +<​code>​
 +   jean is supposed to create a ticket
 +</​code>​
 +
 +    * February 2008: ACTION: maggi will interpret the (audit) recommendations and we'll review next year.
 +<​code>​
 +   ​ACTION:​ maggi to finish 2007 postings and forward to Richard Hagemeyer (march meeting)
 +</​code>​
 +
 +    * February 2008: planning for LitW 2008
 +<​code>​
 +   Plan for July 27 to coincide with OLS Hacker'​s bike ride
 +   add item to OclugBoardForwardAgenda
 +   ​ACTION:​ maggi create ticket or wiki page for LitW
 +</​code>​
 +
 +    * February 2008: update on Programming Olympics planning. ​
 +<​code>​
 +   still todo
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * Review/​followup Suggestions from ticket tracking
 +<​code>​
 +   ​ACTION:​ wardi to contact gmane about including -linux list #26
 +   ​ACTION:​ maggi to contact NCF about using logo on our site
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +  * status of speakers
 +    * need speakers ..
 +<​code>​
 +   Aleks Essex is giving a talk in April on his voting system
 +   ​Russel Mcormand is ready to talk about copyright issues (May?)
 +</​code>​
 +
 +
 +bjb, roland: Meeting adjourned at 9:20
  
boardminutesfebruary2008.txt ยท Last modified: 2015/06/09 15:23 (external edit)